Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

All my anxiety was put to rest after just a couple swings wi

AuteurMessage
talia123

All my anxiety was put to rest after just a couple swings wi Empty
MessageSujet: All my anxiety was put to rest after just a couple swings wi   All my anxiety was put to rest after just a couple swings wi Icon_minitimeLun 3 Sep - 10:41

All my anxiety was put to rest after just a couple swings with Callaway Diablo Octane Driver

All my anxiety was put to rest after just a couple swings. This driver impressed me immediately. The face of this thing is so incredibly hot, your ball literally jumps off of it! I easily picked up 15 yards on my first time out. Even though it was a nice calm day, I was still beyond impressed.

Now, there has been debate over the larger shaft. Is the length really needed to enhance feel and maximize performance? Callaway says that the increased club length allows you to achieve more power and greater speed on impact, and I have to agree. There are definitely a lot of players who are going to feel as though this length is awkward. You may feel a little less in control, but you will find the driver nearly does all the work itself. A few minor adjustments approaching the ball and you will never want to use a driver with a shorter shaft again. with a stunning black PVD finish, developed specifically for the European market, and a Project X Graphite shaft as standard, Callaway Golf have produced in theCallaway Diablo Octane a level of technical performance and aesthetic excellence that is perfectly customised for the better golfers.

The forged composite simply works. It allows for superior distribution, and it is easy to swing by most players. They Hyperbolic Face Technology provides consistently high ball speeds while the Project X Graphite Shaft enhances feel and performance.

Of course, if all this isn’t enough to get you excited, it boasts a stunning contemporary design. Deep, jewel-red shades add depth and interest. This is a driver that you will want to use and show off every chance you get! I do believe that Big Bertha finally met its match.

Quite honestly, I have not been this excited about a driver (or any other club) since the Big Bertha. I would probably even say that I’ve found my soulmate in theTitleist AP1 710 Irons, if it wasn’t missing that beautiful titanium sound that I have grown so fond of through the years. A gorgeous club that promise more yards; could you really ask for anything else?
More golf equipment please go tohttp://www.wholesalegolfcity.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

All my anxiety was put to rest after just a couple swings wi
Page 1 sur 1